I recently finished listening to the book Abundance Now by Lisa Nichols on Audible and I thought I’d share some of my favorite quotes from the book below.
- The universe does not recognize someday on the calendar.
- Don’t engage in wishful thinking. Set believable goals for the state you are in.
- Treat your present career as an investor in your future.
- I am the first example of how the world is supposed to love me.
- It’s never crowded along the extra mile. -Wayne Dwyer
- It is easier to dream from a place of abundance than from a place of lack.
- Get comfortable with playing big.
- Abundant thinkers avoid spending their dollar time on penny tasks.
- Be willing to fall forward. Parachutists have to fall before they pull the parachute to soar.
- The universe celebrates what is already being celebrated.
- Be grateful for the small things and the spectacular things will show up.